6. So loudly _______ that all the people in the room got a fright.
A. he shouted
B. shout he
C. did he shout
D. he did shout
7. He is the only one of the sons in the family who ______ received high education.
8. We think of Mr. Li ______ our good friend.
B. to be
D. has been
9. A person who talks to is not necessarily mad.
10. Spanish people usually speak than English people.
C. more quick
D. more quickly
11. Don’t call me at the office it’s absolutely necessary.
考点：此题考查从句引导词。A 先被排除；unless：除非； since：自从，因为； if：如果。
12. Each one of us, old or young, is a valuable member of society.
D. no matter
考点：连词的用法however：无论如何，后接形容词； whenever：随便什么时候，后接状语从句； whoever：任何人都，后接主语从句或宾语从句；no matter：无论，后接疑问词。
13. Tony likes walking in the country and .
A. also does Mary
B. Mary does also
C. so Mary does
D. so does Mary
14. I got to the cinema and saw that the film .
A. already started
B. had already started
D. had been started
15. The road will be blocked if there _______ another snow.
B. will be
C. to be
D. will have
16. This book costs ______ that one.
A. twice more
B. twice more as
C. two times more as
D. twice as much as
17. I the paper after lunch. That’s one of the things I really enjoy.
A. used to read
B. am used to reading
C. use to read
D. used to reading
考点：词组固定搭配。A. used to read过去常常做某事，现在已经终止了，只有过去式一种时态；B. am used to reading，习惯于做某事， 有各种时态。C, D在英语中不存在。另有一种 used to do 表示被用来做某事。
18 . Five hundred yuan a week enough to live on.
C. is being
D. has been
19. Seven years have passed I came to America.
20. I felt very when I heard the bad news.
21. I’ve hard this morning and I’m really hungry.
C. be working
D. been working
22. How can you keep the machine when you’re away?
C. to run
23. I am glad to look around your research center.
A. to allow
B. to be allowed
C. having allowed
D. being allowed
24. She did not stop until it became dark.
B. to work
D. for work
25. He was one of the most outstanding scientists had ever lived.