A. I was held up by the traffic jam. B. That's a good price.
C. I think so. D. If you run，you might catch it.
E. Thank you very much. F. Nobody like this.
G. Yes， he will. H. I do some running every morning.
1. Hoe： What do you do for exercise？
2.Wang： Excuse me， can you tell me when the next bus leaves for the airport？
Woman： It'll leave in 3 minutes. .
3. Boss： Where have you been？ It's eight o' clock now.
Rose： I'm sorry. .
4. Jane： Mary bought this dress for 5 dollars， saving 4 dollars.
5. Jack： Do you think Bob will get here on time？
A. yes，of course. B. I'm sorry，but he is not in.
C. Here you are. D. No. It began after I got there.
E. OK，fine. F. Have you?
G. Yes，I've already done that. H. Yes. I will. Thank you.
6. Tom： Would you mind passing me the salt?
7. Amy： Do you think you could show me the way to the library?
8. Peter： Did you miss the beginning of the concert yesterday?
9. Simon： Could I see Dr. Brown， please?
10. John： I'd like to book five tickets， please， for the early morning flight to Paris on June 10th.
Jane： Five tickets.________________.